Creamy Chocolate Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 cups
- 23 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 28 Min
Creamy, chocolaty, and so yummy, this Creamy Chocolate Frosting is to die for! You gotta try it!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
What To Do:
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring until chocolate melts. Remove from heat; cool 15 minutes. Stir in powdered sugar.
- Place pan in ice, and beat at medium speed of an electric beater about 8 minutes or until spreading consistency.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!
- Upside-Down Banana Bread
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 18 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More
- Cake Mix Recipes: 39 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Pull-Apart Coffee Cake
- Raspberry Icebox Cake
- Texas Sheet Cake
- Pirates' Cove Cake
- 28 Best Bundt Cake Recipes
- Buttercream Frosting