Easter Candy Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 cake squares
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Our Easter Candy Cake is an adorable Easter cake recipe that wins the prize for tasting great and being lots of fun to make and eat. This from-scratch Easter cake is rich and chocolaty and topped with creamy white frosting for a classic taste. But the candy on top really sets this cute Easter dessert apart as the perfect centerpiece for your Easter dinner menu! This cake is sure to bring smiles to everyone's faces, and they'll think you spent hours making such a cute confection. Then you get the joy of telling them that this was a super easy Easter dessert recipe to make!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16-ounce) can white frosting
- Green decorating sugar, jelly beans, and marshmallow chicks
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13- baking dish with cooking spray then flour lightly.
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cocoa, mayonnaise, water, and vanilla; blend with an electric beater on medium speed until well combined.
Pour batter into baking dish and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Frost cake and cut into 15 squares. Decorate each square with colored sugar and Easter candies.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pull-Apart Coffee Cake
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 18 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More
- Cake Mix Recipes: 39 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix
- Hawaiian Poke Cake
- The Ultimate Hummingbird Cake
- 28 Best Bundt Cake Recipes
- Aunt Helen's Rum Cake
- Caramel Pecan Poke Cake
- Old-Fashioned Hot Milk Cake