Irish Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Although there's no doubt our Irish Cream Cake is perfect for St. Patrick's Day, here in our Test Kitchen, we think the luck of the Irish should be enjoyed all the time. This easy Bundt pan cake made from a simple mix will have everyone green with envy every time you bake it.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup water, divided
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Irish cream liqueur, divided
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1 cup sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle chopped pecans evenly over bottom of pan.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on high, beat cake and pudding mixes, eggs, 1/4 cup water, the vegetable oil, and 3/4 cup liqueur for 2 minutes. Pour batter over nuts in pan.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool 5 minutes in pan.
- To make the glaze, in a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, sugar, and remaining 1/4 cup water. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally; remove from heat and stir in remaining 1/4 cup liqueur.
- With a fork, prick holes in top of cake and pour half the glaze slowly over cake. After glaze soaks into cake, invert cake onto a serving platter and pour remaining glaze over cake. Let cool completely then cover lightly until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 619
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 40g 61 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 63 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 4.8g 10 %
- Cholesterol 103mg 34 %
- Sodium 448mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 40g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.