Johnny Appleseed Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All of us apple lovers owe Johnny Appleseed a big thanks for his delicious deeds, and our Johnny Appleseed Cake is a great way to enjoy that tasty and nutritious fruit.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 4 eggs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients by hand or with an electric mixer. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Dollup with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon for an even tastier treat.
- Any combination of cake mix and pie filling will work. Use your imagination to come up with your own favorite new desserts!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!
- Upside-Down Banana Bread
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 18 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More
- Cake Mix Recipes: 39 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Pull-Apart Coffee Cake
- Raspberry Icebox Cake
- Texas Sheet Cake
- Pirates' Cove Cake
- 28 Best Bundt Cake Recipes
- Buttercream Frosting