Lemon Pudding Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll keep coming back for slice after slice of this moist and citrusy Lemon Pudding Cake. They'll love the irresistible, classic taste, and you'll love how easy this cake-mix recipe comes together. (Okay, you'll love the taste too!)
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant lemon pudding and pie filling mix
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Generously coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with a mixer on low speed, blend together cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and water until moistened, then beat at medium speed 2 minutes. Pour into Bundt pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 15 to 20 minutes, then invert onto a platter to finish cooling.
- In a small bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar, orange juice, lemon juice, and lime juice until smooth. Drizzle over cake and serve.
- Top with orange, lemon, and/or lime zest for that extra citrus punch.
If you loved this lemon dessert, be sure to check out our collection of Lovely Lemon Dessert Recipes: 18 Easy Lemon Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 361
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.8g 8 %
- Cholesterol 63mg 21 %
- Sodium 386mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 46g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!