Peanut Butter Cup Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This famously delicious pair does it again in our recipe for Peanut Butter Cup Cake. We've filled this impressive bundt cake with chunks of chocolate, peanut butter candy for extra-yummy bites!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (4-serving) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 30 miniature milk chocolate peanut butter cup candies, chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater, combine all ingredients except the crushed candies; mix well then stir in the crushed candies and mix well.
- Pour into prepared Bundt pan and bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cake slightly, about 15 minutes. Remove cake from pan and continue to cool thoroughly on a wire cooling rack.
Try topping your Peanut Butter Cup Cake with our Peanut Butter Drizzle recipe!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone will love our fancy-sounding but easy-to-make Broccoli and Ham Quiche, whether you serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And since you can combine the ingredients in advance and store them in a plastic storage bag in the freezer until you're ready to thaw and bake it off, it makes an extra easy Easter meal!