Pineapple Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a yummy dessert for a covered-dish supper? Then this is your ticket! You can even make it a day or two ahead, and grab it from the fridge on your way out the door!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (5.1-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside.
- Combine pineapple juice, cake mix, eggs, mandarin oranges, and mayonnaise in a large mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed with an electric beater until blended. Pour batter into a greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Bake 30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in dish on a wire rack.
- Combine drained pineapple, whipped topping, and pudding mix in a mixing bowl; beat at low speed until blended. Spread mixture evenly over cake. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving. Store in refrigerator.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 286
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 4.4g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.5g 7 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 333mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!