Pull-Apart Coffee Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
An old-fashioned pull-apart coffee cake without the old-fashioned work? Yes, with the convenience of refrigerated biscuit dough, you'll be on your way to a delicious breakfast or snack in no time! You're gonna love our Pull-Apart Coffee Cake! It doesn't take long and it's the perfect finishing touch for any occasion.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch round baking pan with cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl. Pour melted butter over biscuit pieces and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, chocolate chips, walnuts, and cinnamon. Sprinkle mixture over biscuit pieces and toss to coat evenly. Place in prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until center is firm. Let cool 10 minutes, then remove to a platter.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and milk; drizzle glaze over cake and serve immediately.
Check This Out!
- Coffee Cake isn't just for coffee! It's for whenever you want to put out a tasty and welcoming dessert! Our Neighborhood Blueberry Coffee Cake is another great one to try!
- Want more cake? Make our recipe for Crazy Cake or this Italian Cream Cake.
- How about some apples? Make this Apple & SPice Pull-Apart Bread or our Apple Cinnamon Dump Cake.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 417
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 5.1g 10 %
- Cholesterol 8.4mg 3 %
- Sodium 606mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 56g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 31g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!