Pull Apart Polish Babka
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we baked this in our Test Kitchen we had to make it again and again...No, not because it didn't come out right, but because our whole staff kept eating it up!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (17-½ ounce each) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits per can)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
Separate each biscuit dough into eight biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place pieces into a large bowl.
In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and raisins.
Sprinkle cinnamon mixture over biscuit pieces and toss until evenly coated.
Place dough mixture into prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake 30 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes, then invert pan to release babka ring.
Because of the way this bakes, we like to pull apart the baked dough instead of cutting it. We know it sounds funny, but we think it tastes even better that way! Try it.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Nutty Graham Picnic Cake
- Cake Mix Recipes: 39 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 18 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More
- Upside-Down Banana Bread
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Classic Cakes: 24 Easy Cake Recipes to Enjoy Year-Round
- 28 Best Bundt Cake Recipes
- Texas Sheet Cake
- Buttercream Frosting
- Pull-Apart Coffee Cake