Strawberries & Cream Roll Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
Impress your loved ones with a cake that'll drop some jaws! Our Strawberries & Cream Roll Cake tastes even better than it looks. Spongy cake is rolled up with a creamy strawberry jam filling to make for delicious flavor combo. And when it's finished off with a chocolate drizzle and a few chocolate-covered strawberries, it's simple irresistible!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
- Strawberry Cream Filling
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Chocolate syrup for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet or jelly-roll pan with cooking spray, then line with wax paper and coat with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until frothy. Add milk, oil, and vanilla; mix well. Beat in flour mixture until smooth. Pour batter into baking sheet. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle a clean kitchen towel with confectioners' sugar and invert the cake onto towel. While still hot, peel off wax paper and roll up cake and towel jelly-roll style, starting from a narrow end. Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, strawberry jam, and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping until creamy. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Unroll cake and remove towel. Spread strawberry cream over top of cake, and roll it up again. Place on a serving platter, frost all sides with remaining whipped topping. Garnish with strawberries and drizzle with chocolate. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 628
- Calories from Fat 458
- Total Fat 51g 78 %
- Saturated Fat 9.4g 47 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 5.1g 10 %
- Cholesterol 92mg 31 %
- Sodium 232mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Farmer's Dressing is a creamy, easy-to-make homemade salad dressing that is sure to take your salad to the next level. Filled with delicious cucumbers and a simple spice blend, our Farmer's Dressing will be a delight to drizzle over your salad, whether it's at the potluck or around the dinner table.