We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When it's sunny out, there's no better way to celebrate than by serving up a great big slice of Sunshine Cake! This easy layered cake is bursting with the summery flavors of lemon and strawberries, making it the perfect smile-worthy recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package strawberry cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (10-ounce) jar lemon curd
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Strawberry halves for garnish
What to Do
- Bake cake according to package directions for two 8-inch round cake pans; let cool. Cut each cooled cake in half horizontally to make 4 layers.
- In a large bowl, combine lemon curd and whipped topping until thoroughly mixed.
- Place 1 cake layer on a serving platter. Spread 1/4 of lemon mixture on top. Repeat with remaining layers and garnish with strawberries. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Here's a little more sunshine we'd like to share with you -- our Sunshine Salad will bring lots of smiles!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 380
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 2.5g 5 %
- Cholesterol 65mg 22 %
- Sodium 255mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 50g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 39g 0 %