We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we first turned this cake out of the pan we didn't think we were going to like it. It didn't look very good, but the taste was incredible! So we gave it a whole new look by topping it with dollops of whipped topping and some gummy worms. Now it tastes great and looks great!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Gummy worms for garnishing
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
In a blender, puree blueberry pie filling until smooth. In a large bowl, combine pie filling, cake mix, eggs, oil, and vanilla; beat with an electric mixer about 2 minutes on medium speed.
Stir in walnuts and pour into prepared Bundt pan. Bake 50 to 55 minutes until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool slightly then remove from pan and continue cooling on a wire cooling rack. Before serving, top with dollops of whipped topping and decorate with gummy worms.
We usually use walnuts here, but shelled pecans and pistachios give it a different delicious taste!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Crazy Good Pineapple Sheet Cake
- Country Lemon Coffee Cake
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 18 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Spring Fling Layered Cake
- Homestyle Chocolate Cake
- 33 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix
- Chocolate Dessert Lasagna
- Apple Pie Dump Cake
- 28 Best Bundt Cake Recipes