Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Almond Marble Bark
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This anytime treat is a crowd favorite because you can break it up into whatever size pieces you please. Almond Marble Bark is a tasty recipe that's ready in no-time at all thanks to a little help from your microwave.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup (2 ounces) white baking chips
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, heat the 2 cups milk chocolate chips with the shortening on high power for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring often until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. Stir in the almonds then pour into an 8-inch square baking pan that has been lined with aluminum foil that has been coated with nonstick baking spray.
- Place the 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips into a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag and heat in the microwave on high power for about 45 seconds, until melted. Knead the chips until smooth. Cut a tiny corner from the bag and drizzle over the chocolate in the pan. Swirl with a knife. Chill for about 1 hour, or until set. Lift the foil from the pan then break the bark into pieces and serve.
To toast the almonds, place them on a rimmed cookie sheet in a single layer and bake them in a preheated 350 degree F. oven for 3 to 5 minutes, just until golden. Watch them carefully to avoid burning.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!