Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not only does this recipe have just 3 ingredients, but it's done in 15 minutes flat, from start to finish, and it's kid approved!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (6-ounce) package butterscotch chips (see Note)
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 cup shoestring potato sticks, broke into pieces
What To Do:
- Melt chips in a saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in peanuts and potato sticks. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper, and cool completely.
Peanut butter chips offer up a good alternative to the butterscotch chips if you'd like a substitute.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Melt Away Peanut Butter Fudge
- Homemade Cracker Candy
- Sandwich Cookie Fudge
- Coconut Joys
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- Tiger Butter
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 12 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Halloween Candy Bark
- Irish Potato Candy