Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Candied Popcorn Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This gooey treat is one that trick-or-treaters are sure to love. Candied Popcorn Balls are fun for the whole gang to make together, but be sure to have lots of soap and water ready for washing those sticky hands!
What You'll Need:
- 16 cups popped popcorn
- 1 (15-ounce) package candy corn
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package (4-serving size) orange-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup light corn syrup
What To Do:
- Coat a large bowl with cooking spray. Add the popcorn and candy corn; mix well and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, dissolve the sugar and gelatin mix in the corn syrup over medium heat. Bring to a boil and let boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add to the popcorn mixture; mix well.
- Quickly form into 2-inch balls, packing well. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Allow to harden, then serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- By adding different kinds and colors of candies and/or gelatin, these popcorn balls can be made for any holiday celebration or party.
- Taking the kids trick-or-treating? Check out our 20 Kid-Friendly Recipes Perfect for Before Trick-or-Treating!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate apple season with a homestyle Apple Coffee Cake that simply shouts comfort. Imagine taking this coffee cake warm out of the oven and serving it with a scoop of ice cream or enjoying it as a morning treat. No matter which way you choose to serve this coffee cake recipe, your whole gang will love it. Talk about the perfect autumn recipe!