Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Cherry Vanilla Macadamia Nut Clusters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 32 pieces
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 30 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 35 Min
Whenever we make these to-die-for slow cooker Cherry Vanilla Macadamia Nut Clusters here in our Test Kitchen, they disappear in a heartbeat, they're so scrumptious.
What You'll Need:
- 16 (2-ounce) vanilla-flavored almond bark candy coating squares, cut in half
- 2 cups macadamia nuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 (3-ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1 cup dried cherries
What To Do:
- Combine chocolate and nuts in a 3- to 4-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 1-1/2 hours, or until melted. Stir chocolate mixture. Add chow mein noodles and dried cherries, stirring well to coat.
- Drop mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls onto wax paper. Let stand until firm (see Note). Store in an airtight container.
If you can't wait for the candies to harden at room temperature, try popping them into the fridge for a quick cooldown.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!