Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Holly Fudge is a rich and creamy fudge with a Christmas touch to it. Red and green candied cherries make this fudge pretty enough to serve at a Christmas party or to give as sweet holiday gifts!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup red and green candied cherries, chopped
What To Do:
- Coat 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large saucepan, bring granulated sugar, butter, heavy cream, and salt to boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Allow to boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and slowly add confectioners' sugar and vanilla, stirring until smooth and well combined. Stir in cherries until evenly distributed.
- Spoon into baking dish and chill 1 hour, or until firm. Cut into squares and serve, or store in an airtight container.
- If you prefer, leave out the candied cherries and you'll have a great vanilla fudge.
- For more Christmas candy ideas like this one, be sure to download our FREE eCookbook, Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- Ice Cube Chocolates
- Chocolate Wreath Fudge
- Melt Away Peanut Butter Fudge
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- Fig and Walnut Truffles
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 12 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Butter Pecan Fudge
- Tiger Butter