Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Microwave Peanut Toffee
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 Pound
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 8 Min
No candy thermometer needed here! Thanks to the microwave, you can have homemade toffee in just 20 minutes.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup finely chopped unsalted peanuts, divided
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup peanut butter-and-milk chocolate chips
What To Do:
Spread 1/2 cup chopped peanuts into a 9-inch circle on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Coat top 2-inches of a 2-1/2-quart microwave-safe glass bowl with butter; place remaining butter in bowl. Add sugar and 1/4 cup water to bowl. (Do not stir.) Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes or just until mixture begins to turn light brown; carefully pour over peanuts on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with chips; let stand 1 minute. Spread melted chips evenly over peanut mixture, and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup chopped peanuts. Chill 2 hours or until firm. Break into bite-sized pieces. Store in an airtight container.
This recipe was tested in an 1100-watt microwave oven.
- Want even more easy candy recipes? Then you'll love our free eCookbook, Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!
- Sandwich Cookie Fudge
- Melt Away Peanut Butter Fudge
- Coconut Joys
- Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old-Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge, & More
- Tiger Butter
- Potato Chip Fudge
- Halloween Candy Bark
- To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 12 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Cookies 'n' Cream Fudge
- Homemade Cracker Candy