Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Pink Velvet Truffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which makes it a great time to encourage everyone you love to get screened and spread the word. Another way to help is to raise money towards breast cancer research by hosting a bake sale. Our Pink Velvet Truffles are a rich-tasting treat that they'll love!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) container strawberry cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (11-ounce) package white baking chips
- 1/2 cup red, white, and pink non-pareils
What to Do
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until creamy. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until thoroughly combined.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave baking chips 60 to 90 seconds, or until melted and smooth, stirring occasionally. Add melted chips to cream cheese mixture and stir until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Shape into 1-inch balls, roll in non-pareills, and place on wax paper-lined platter. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, or until firm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Calories 109
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.0g 2 %
- Cholesterol 2.9mg 1 %
- Sodium 43mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!