We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 cups
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
These are a special occasion dessert, so why not make any day a special occasion? You'll want to when you taste these delicious Praline Almonds!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups chopped sliced blanched almonds
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients; spread into a lightly buttered 9-inch round cake-pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until coating is slightly crystallized, stirring once. Remove from oven, stir and cool. Store in an airtight container.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.