Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Tempt Me Truffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is there anything as tempting as decadent chocolate truffles? We don't think so! Sweeten up your sweetie with these Tempt Me Truffles, and we bet you'll be thanked with some extra-special love!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups sifted confectioners' sugar, plus extra for coating
- 5 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chopped toasted almonds for coating
- Unsweetened cocoa for coating
What to Do
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until creamy; gradually add 4 cups confectioners' sugar, beating well after each addition. Stir in melted chocolate and vanilla. Cover and chill 2 hours, or until mixture is firm.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls; roll some in almonds, some in cocoa, and some in confectioners' sugar. Cover and chill at least 1 hour; serve chilled. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
- Love this recipe for truffles? Check out some of our other chocolate candy recipes, including tips, tricks, and more!
- You can make these chocolate truffles even more special by rolling 'em up in their favorite toppings (nuts, sprinkles, cocoa, coconut), and then wrapping 'em up or placing them in a fancy-looking box. Now, they're even more tempting!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!