Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
White Chocolate Salties
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 pounds
- CHILL TIME
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
With its winning combination of savory and sweet, it's hard to resist this tempting treat!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package vanilla-flavored almond bark candy coating squares
- 2 (3-ounce) packages salted Spanish peanuts
- 3 cups thin pretzel sticks
What To Do:
- Melt candy coating according to package directions. Cool 2 minutes.
- Add peanuts and pretzel sticks, and stir until coated. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Chill 20 minutes or until firm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!