We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This creamy casserole is the perfect thing to bake-up when you and the gang are hanging out. Place our California Casserole on the table with some crusty bread, cut up chicken breasts, and fresh veggies. Everyone will be gathered around this tasty dish to eat and converse. We know it'll be a great time!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 2 (9-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place artichoke hearts in bottom of baking dish. Place spinach over artichokes.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, milk, butter, garlic powder, nutmeg, and pepper; dollop mixture over spinach, then spread carefully with a knife. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.
If you need to save time, prepare this dish a day ahead, cover, and refrigerate. Before you're ready to serve, bake casserole in a preheated oven and serve hot.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Veggie Beef Casserole
- Corn Chip Chicken Casserole
- Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
- Fargo Hot Dish
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 29 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles
- Baked Goulash
- Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Pork Chop Casserole
- Best Make-Ahead Casseroles: 10 Frozen Casserole Recipes You Need