We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Love cheeseburgers? Love casseroles? Then stop reading and start making Cheeseburger Bake. It's an all-in-one family meal that's sure to become a family favorite.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (7-1/2-ounce) package biscuits (10 biscuits)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef with onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper over high heat, stirring to break up the beef. Drain off any fat then add the ketchup and cheese; mix well and pour into prepared baking dish.
- Place biscuits over top and bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until biscuits are golden and cooked through.
Racking your brain for something your kids will want to eat for dinner or lunch? Then check out 15 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes today!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These tender Fall-off-the-Bone Short Ribs get their flavor from our secret ingredient that's sure to surprise you! Wanna know what it is? A crumbled slice of Pumpernickle bread! This recipe is a hearty, stick-to-your ribs recipe (no pun intended) that is perfect anytime of the year!