Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This comforting and easy Chicken Pot Pie Casserole has all the homemade taste you crave without any of the fuss. Serve this chicken casserole warm and bubblin' out of the oven or make it ahead of time for busy days!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 -ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1 (10 -ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch or 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken chunks, mixed vegetables, chicken broth, and soups; mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk biscuit baking mix, milk, and butter until smooth then spoon over the top of the chicken mixture.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and topping is golden.
- Make this a freezer-friendly recipe: After following the recipe above, allow your casserole to cool, then cover with several layers of foil (to prevent freezer burn), and freeze. When ready to eat, place the frozen entree in the fridge to thaw for 24 hours in advance. When you're ready to enjoy this comforting chicken casserole, just reheat, serve, and enjoy! Click here for more tips & tricks on freezing casseroles.
- If you liked this chicken dinner recipe, make sure to check out our free eCookbook, Piece-by-Piece: 20 Easy Chicken Recipes for Drumsticks, Thighs, and More or check out our weeknight dinner eCookbook, Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook.
- Loved this chicken pot pie casserole recipe? We've got even more pot pie recipes you'll love in our collection of 13 Easy Pot Pie Recipes: Chicken Pot Pie, Turkey Pot Pie, and More, like our Mini Chicken Pot Pies!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We really went "over the top" with this open-faced sandwich. Our Over-the-Top Chicken Caesar Melt is a fill-ya-up main dish that was inspired by all the easy and convenient ingredients in the freezer aisle. It's made with flavorful Texas toast that gets topped with yummy ingredients like chicken, cheese, onion rings, and more. It's a must-make!
- Skillet Barbecued Chicken
- Old Fashioned Chicken
- 16 Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes
- Easy Chicken Bubble Bake
- "Don't Peek" Chicken
- All in One Chicken
- Extra Crispy Fried Chicken
- All-American Oven-"Fried" Drumsticks
- 24 Quick & Easy Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- Stovetop Recipes: 14 Chicken Skillet Dinners