Chicken Salad Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Heat up a deli favorite with Chicken Salad Bake. Nothing is more comforting than chicken salad like Mom used to make except...warm chicken salad like Mom used to make!
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimientos
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup (3-ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup crushed potato chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, celery, onion, pimientos, soup, and mayonnaise; mix well and pour into an 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and potato chips.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until heated through.
Here's a little nostalgia to share with your loved ones. Try our Raspberry Rugelach to enjoy some old-fashioned goodness!
- If you liked this easy chicken salad recipe, check out our latest collection, How to Make Chicken Salad: 14 of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!