Creamy Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've added some flair to this Creamy Chicken Casserole recipe by adding in some crunchy chow mein noodles and colorful veggies. This is a great chicken casserole to make on a busy weeknight or whenever you're craving something familiar, but with a tasty twist.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cooked chicken chunks
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed chicken and rice soup
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1 tablespoon diced pimiento
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well, then spoon into baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.
- You can also add some drained, sliced water chestnuts to add even more cross-cultural flavor to this casserole.
- Check out How to Make a Great Chicken Casserole, Plus Top 10 Chicken Casserole Recipes for casserole tips & inspiration!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you're craving something fresh-tasting and satisfying, fill your plate up with our Italian Spring Fling Pasta. This angel hair pasta dish features some great springtime flavors. One whiff of this is all it'll take to get your family to the dinner table.