Creamy Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've added some flair to this Creamy Chicken Casserole recipe by adding in some crunchy chow mein noodles and colorful veggies. This is a great chicken casserole to make on a busy weeknight or whenever you're craving something familiar, but with a tasty twist.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cooked chicken chunks
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed chicken and rice soup
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1 tablespoon diced pimiento
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well, then spoon into baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.
- You can also add some drained, sliced water chestnuts to add even more cross-cultural flavor to this casserole.
- Check out How to Make a Great Chicken Casserole, Plus Top 10 Chicken Casserole Recipes for casserole tips & inspiration!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 359
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 3.9g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 24g 49 %
- Cholesterol 57mg 19 %
- Sodium 912mg 38 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 7 %
- Sugars 3.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party or attending a potluck? Break out the pita chips and set out a bowl of this Summer Party Salad. This diabetic-friendly salad is full of color, taste, and nutrition 'cause it's loaded with a variety of delicious summer veggies!