Deluxe Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Casseroles are always a favorite, 'cause we can pack 'em with lots of hearty ingredients to please everyone Deluxe Chicken Casserole, starts with the luxury of pre-cooked rotisserie chicken that we team with the perfect combo of tastes and textures.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 2 cups coarsely crumbled potato chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise and water in another large bowl; stir with a wire whisk until smooth. Add mayonnaise mixture to chicken mixture. Gently fold in egg slices.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish; top with potato chips. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes or until casserole is thoroughly heated and bubbly.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 453
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30g 46 %
- Saturated Fat 4.4g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 37 %
- Cholesterol 138mg 46 %
- Sodium 1,012mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 1.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.