Deviled Ham Souffle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With this homemade souffle recipe, you'll be able to rise to any occasion 'cause it's down-home delicious and sinfully easy!
What You'll Need
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 6 onion rolls, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 (4.25-ounce) cans deviled ham
- 1 (10 ¾-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 5 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 to 45 minutes, or until souffle is golden and a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 792
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 40g 61 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 67 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 42g 84 %
- Cholesterol 434mg 145 %
- Sodium 1,663mg 69 %
- Total Carbohydrates 67g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 24g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!