Everyday Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We all have those nights when making dinner seems impossible. After a long day, you may not want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. That's when our Everyday Chicken Casserole comes in! This all-in-one chicken casserole recipe can be made the night before and cooked right before everyone gets home.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled potato chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, mayonnaise, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add rice, celery, peas, and chicken; mix until well combined. Spoon mixture into casserole dish and top with potato chips.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heat through and golden brown.
- And how about an easy dessert that's also delicious! We recommend our Blueberry Crisp, which can be baking in the oven while your gang is enjoying a delicious meal!
- Plus, don't forget to check out our collection of 10 Great Chicken Casserole Recipes or our collection of Best Make-Ahead Casseroles: 10 Frozen Casserole Recipes You Need!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!