Everyday Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We all have those nights when making dinner seems impossible. After a long day, you may not want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. That's when our Everyday Chicken Casserole comes in! This all-in-one chicken casserole recipe can be made the night before and cooked right before everyone gets home.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled potato chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, mayonnaise, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add rice, celery, peas, and chicken; mix until well combined. Spoon mixture into casserole dish and top with potato chips.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heat through and golden brown.
- And how about an easy dessert that's also delicious! We recommend our Blueberry Crisp, which can be baking in the oven while your gang is enjoying a delicious meal!
- Plus, don't forget to check out our collection of 10 Great Chicken Casserole Recipes or our collection of Best Make-Ahead Casseroles: 10 Frozen Casserole Recipes You Need!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!