Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's time for a comfort food classic with a Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole your family will be begging you to make for years to come. This easy dinner recipe calls for a convenient shortcut that'll save you plenty of time in the kitchen. Finished with a buttery cracker topping, this one is sure to deliver lots of yumminess in every bite!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound ham, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas
- 2 (10-1/2-ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except crackers; mix well.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and sprinkle with crackers.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden and heated through.
This casserole makes a great side dish for Easter too! For even more ideas, check out our collection of Easter Side Dish Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 377
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 1.3g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 1,312mg 55 %
- Total Carbohydrates 58g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.8g 27 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!