Harvest Vegetable Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
At holiday time, there's nothing better than revisiting the tastes of Mama's cooking. This sweet potato pudding is known as tzimmes and other names. Whatever it's called, it's worth trying this rich, flavorful Harvest Vegetable Bake packed with potatoes, vegetables and fruit.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups peeled and grated sweet potato (about 2 medium)
- 2 cups peeled and grated carrot (about 3 carrots)
- 2 cups peeled, cored, and grated apple (about 2 large apples)
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish or 1-1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then pour into baking dish.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until heated through.
Here's another great way to enjoy your veggies! Our Vegetable Cheese Bake is sure to be a big hit at your dinner table!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 322
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 2.1g 4 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 480mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 14 %
- Sugars 36g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.