Italian Layer Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our recipe for Italian Layer Bake is a Mediterranean delight. This recipe features layers of Italian meats, peppers, and bubbly cheese under a golden crust. When you bring this dish out for lunch, everyone will be asking for seconds!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) container refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 slices deli turkey (about 1/2 pound)
- 8 slices deli ham (about 1/2 pound)
- 12 slices deli hard salami (about 1/2 pound)
- 8 slices Swiss cheese (about 1/2 pound)
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained
- 4 eggs, beaten
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll crescent roll dough without separating triangles. Separate dough into 2 squares along center cut line.
- Place 1 square of dough into an 8-inch square baking dish. Using your fingertips, press dough to fit bottom of dish.
- Layer with half the turkey, ham, salami, Swiss cheese, and roasted peppers. Pour half the beaten eggs over the peppers and repeat the layers with remaining meats, cheese, and peppers. Place remaining square of dough over peppers. Pour remaining beaten eggs over dough and cover lightly with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes, remove foil, and bake an additional 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden and heated through. Let cool 15 to 20 minutes, then cut and serve.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
- Plus check out more Italian favorites in our collection of 46 No-Fail Italian Favorites.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!