Mexi Rice and Cheese Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
So easy and so fine is what you'll say about this cheesy rice casserole that you can make from leftover rice. It goes great with any simple meat or poultry entree or any Mexican main dish.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon half of rice mixture into a lightly greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle half of cheese over rice mixture. Spoon remaining half of rice mixture over cheese, and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, 25 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!
- Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 29 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles
- Veggie Beef Casserole
- Corn Chip Chicken Casserole
- Baked Goulash
- Pork Chop Casserole
- Fargo Hot Dish
- Best Make-Ahead Casseroles: 10 Frozen Casserole Recipes You Need
- Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole