Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's something about a tuna noodle casserole that always takes us back to our childhood. It was one of Mom's specialties! Our version of Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole is so creamy and delicious, you'll want to make it again and again. Plus, just like Mom used to do - we snuck in the peas!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) can chunk tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a casserole dish with cooking spray.
Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain.
In a large bowl, combine soup and milk; mix well. Add noodles, tuna, peas, butter, salt, and pepper. Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish then top evenly with potato chips.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly and heated through. Serve immediately.
- If you liked this weeknight dinner recipe, be sure to check out our Pork Chop Casserole, Easy Beefy Casserole, or Quick Chicken Marsala!
- We've got loads more easy noodle casseroles, from beef to chicken, vegetarian and more! Check it out! Or check out some of our favorite old-fashioned recipes for more classic hits.
- Don't forget to check out our other tuna noodle casseroles (below) and this amazing collection of Homestyle Tuna Casserole Recipes!
|Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole|
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!