My Family's Favorite Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing homier or more welcoming than a hearty casserole at the end of a busy day. My Family's Favorite Casserole is a different one that's even better the day after, if there's any left!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup sliced celery (about 2 stalks)
- 1/2 cup diced onion (about 1/2 of a small onion)
- 1 (28-ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, broken up (undrained)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta just until tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown beef over medium-high heat; drain off excess liquid.
- Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart casserole dish and bake, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 30 additional minutes, or until top is light golden and crunchy.
If you enjoyed this pasta casserole recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
You'll find even more of our favorite casserole recipes in our free eCookbook, Blue Ribbon Casseroles: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes.
- If you enjoyed this easy dinner casserole, be sure to also check out our Pork Chop Casserole.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 393
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 6.8g 34 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 26g 51 %
- Cholesterol 77mg 26 %
- Sodium 516mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?