Philly Cheese Steak Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We deconstructed one of your favorite sandwiches to bring you this family-sized Philly Cheese Steak Bake. It's got everything you love about a cheese steak in the form of a hot and hearty casserole, including the cheesy sauce and deli-style roast beef.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12- to 16-ounce) frozen garlic bread
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) jar cheese sauce, warmed
- 1 pound deli roast beef, cut into 1-inch strips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place garlic bread open face on a baking sheet; bake 12 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 350 degrees. Let bread cool 5 minutes, then cut into 1-inch cubes and place in prepared baking dish.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add bell peppers, onion, salt, and black pepper; saute 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Drizzle half the cheese sauce over bread, then layer with roast beef and vegetable mixture. Cover with foil.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through. Drizzle with remaining cheese sauce and serve.
We love Philly Cheese Steak in its many forms and one of our other favorites is Philly Cheese Steak Omelet Cups -- imagine having it for breakfast!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 368
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 24g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 7.2g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 27g 54 %
- Cholesterol 79mg 26 %
- Sodium 812mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 4.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.