Southern Green Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In the South, a little extra cheese and butter go a long way to making something taste extra-creamy and yummy, which is why you'll find both of these ingredients in our shortcut version of a Southern Green Bean Casserole. We've even added buttery crackers to it, for that crunch everyone loves!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 (9-ounce) packages frozen French-cut green beans, thawed and drained
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl, combine soup, cream cheese, and salt; mix well.
- Stir in beans and spoon into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine crushed crackers and butter; mix well.
- Sprinkle cracker mixture evenly over beans and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through and topping is golden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 254
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 9.2g 46 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 4.9g 10 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 585mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 4.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party or attending a potluck? Break out the pita chips and set out a bowl of this Summer Party Salad. This diabetic-friendly salad is full of color, taste, and nutrition 'cause it's loaded with a variety of delicious summer veggies!