Bite Sized Chocolate Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
If cheesecake is your weakness, you won't be able to resist these bite-sized mini cheesecakes that are so rich and yummy they'll satisfy your craving without overdoing it!
What You'll Need:
- 24 vanilla wafer cookies
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line 24 regular-sized muffin cups with paper baking cups. Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each paper cup.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add cocoa, butter, and vanilla, beating until well blended.
- Slowly add sweetened condensed milk then the eggs, until thoroughly mixed. Spoon into the baking cups.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until set. Cool completely then refrigerate 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- To make these look extra-special garnish each with a small dollop of whipped topping and shaved chocolate curls.
- Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
- Plus, mix these in with a batch of our Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes for a collection of sweets to remember.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 209
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 8.2g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 4.4g 9 %
- Cholesterol 65mg 22 %
- Sodium 157mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.
Little Italy Cheesecake
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes
Double Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
Easiest Cheesecake Ever
New York Cheesecake
Chocolate-Crowned Cheesecake Squares