Blueberry Cheesecake in a Glass
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hooray! No baking! Don't you just love blueberry season? We can't get enough of 'em and our recipe for Blueberry Cheesecake in a Glass is a great variation of one of Mr. Food's favorites: blueberries and cream.
What You'll Need:
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup heavy cream or 1-1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 10 vanilla wafers
- 7 cups blueberries (about 3-1/2 pints)
- 1 tablespoon orange-flavored liqueur (optional)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and sour cream until smooth. Whip the heavy cream and fold it into the cream cheese mixture. Put a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each of ten glasses.
- Toss the blueberries in orange-flavored liqueur, if desired. Fill the glasses about two-thirds full with berries. Add 3 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture to each glass and lightly shake it down so it oozes over the berries. Add another tablespoon of berries to each glass, another tablespoon of cream cheese mixture, and top with a few berries.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
Use your favorite stemmed glasses for this simple yet elegant dessert.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Between the freshness of the lemon, the snap of the asparagus, and the richness from the butter, it's hard to say what you'll love best about our Lemon Chive Asparagus. This healthy and elegant side dish is a must-make - especially in the spring!