Blueberry Patch Cheesecake Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Right-side-up or upside-down, this blueberry cheesecake recipe is one creamy cheesecake that's a thumbs-up favorite time and time again.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-serving size) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, washed
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust, crumbled
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add pudding mix, milk, sugar, and lemon juice, and continue beating until smooth. Add whipped cream and stir until well blended.
- Place blueberries in a 9-inch pie plate. Spoon cream cheese mixture over them and top with crumbled graham cracker crust. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
For a conventional quick-and-easy blueberry cheesecake, just spoon the cream cheese filling into the pie crust and top with the blueberries.
- Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!