Butter Pecan Cheesecake Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Imagine a party where every guest receives his or her own cheesecake! Wow, it sounds like a Christmas miracle, but you can make it a yummy reality with this simple recipe.
What You'll Need
- 24 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons butter-flavored extract
- 24 pecan halves
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups and place a vanilla wafer in each.
- Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the chopped pecans and sauté for 3 to 5 minutes (be careful not to burn the butter); set aside and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add the eggs and extract and beat until thoroughly combined. Stir in the chopped pecan mixture; mix well and fill each muffin cup 3/4 full. Top each with a pecan half.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until firm. Allow to cool completely then cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Makes 2 dozen tarts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!