Butter Pecan Cheesecake Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Imagine a party where every guest receives his or her own cheesecake! Wow, it sounds like a Christmas miracle, but you can make it a yummy reality with this simple recipe.
What You'll Need:
- 24 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons butter-flavored extract
- 24 pecan halves
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups and place a vanilla wafer in each.
- Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the chopped pecans and sauté for 3 to 5 minutes (be careful not to burn the butter); set aside and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add the eggs and extract and beat until thoroughly combined. Stir in the chopped pecan mixture; mix well and fill each muffin cup 3/4 full. Top each with a pecan half.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until firm. Allow to cool completely then cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Makes 2 dozen tarts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!