We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your taste buds to a "Little Italy" bakery when you make our easy cannoli-inspired cheesecake. Every forkful of this creamy, rich Cannoli Cheesecake will earn you a thumbs up!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (15-ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, chopped almonds, and melted butter; press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Bake 3 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned; let cool. (Leave the oven on.)
In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine ricotta cheese, yogurt, sugar, flour, almond extract, and orange zest until well combined; set aside.
In another large bowl, with beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, eggs, and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Stir in ricotta mixture and chocolate chips until well combined. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until center is nearly set. Cool 30 to 45 minutes, then refrigerate overnight before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!