Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
If you like ooey-gooey, chocolate-covered cherries grab a glass of milk and a fork, because youre gonna wanna dig into this awesome Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake! Perfect for anytime of the year, the sweet combo of chocolate and cherry makes for an irresistibly decadent dessert!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, well drained, divided
- 1/2 cup (3-ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and continue beating until thoroughly combined.
Set aside 8 cherries for garnish, then coarsely chop rest. Add chopped cherries and chocolate chips to cream cheese mixture; mix well, then pour into pie crust.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is firm. Chill 1 hour, then spread on whipped topping and sprinkle with cocoa. Garnish with remaining cherries. Cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.
- Feel free to substitute 2 cups fresh whipped cream in place of the whipped topping. Yum!
- And for tips on how to make the perfect cheesecake, click here!
- Looking for more desserts like this fantastic cherry cheesecake recipe? Check out our free cheesecake eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!