Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 45 Min
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this easy cheesecake recipe a heavenly delight that no one can resist. After all, who could turn down a mouthful of creamy filling betwen two layers of ooey-gooey chocolate chip cookie crust? Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!
What You'll Need:
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (16.5-ounce) rolls refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla until well mixed; set aside.
- Slice cookie dough rolls into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange slices from one roll on bottom of prepared baking dish; press together so there are no holes in dough. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over dough; top with remaining slices of cookie dough.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and center is slightly firm. Remove from oven, let cool, then refrigerate. Cut into slices when well chilled.
- Keep the cookie dough refrigerated until just before slicing. You can serve these as-is, or top with chocolate sauce, fudge, whipped topping, or anything else you might like!
- Need another great dessert recipe to make for your next potluck? Check out our collection of 40 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts!
- We've got another fun way to serve this dessert! Check out our recipe for Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes or our Cheesecake Chipper Cookies!
- Where is it from?: Can you believe that cheesecake has been around for over 2500 years? The same dessert you love to indulge in was eaten by ancient Greek athletes. There are even records that state that some of the first Olympic athletes ate cheesecake, too! They say it's been around for centuries because it's made from simple ingredients. In fact, according to some sources, cheesecake is one of the oldest surviving recipes ever recorded. Variations of cheesecake recipes were passed from Greece to Rome and then to Northern European countries. When Americans learned about this creamy dessert, it became a hit, resulting in fantastic desserts like chocolate chip cheesecake bars. Nowadays, there are plenty of ways to enjoy this all-time favorite treat. But we think one of the easiest (and tastiest!) ways is in the form of to eat chocolate chip cheesecake bars, like in our recipe! Let us know if you agree by leaving us a comment below!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The creamy chicken filling isn't the only thing that "bubbles up" in this Easy Chicken Bubble Bake. When you set it to bake with the biscuits on top, you'll find that the whole casserole "rises" to the occasion. What's the occasion? A fantastic evening dinner!