Double Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
Berri-licious from the inside out, this is one of our favorite strawberry cheesecake recipes! It's an easy yet decadent homemade dessert perfect for company or anytime!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 4 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam, divided
- 6 drops red food coloring, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberry halves in syrup, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar; mix well. Press mixture into a 10-inch springform pan, covering the bottom and sides. Chill until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, blend cream cheese and 1 cup sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, and 1 teaspoon vanilla; mix well. Reserve 1/2 cup of filling in a small bowl. Pour remaining filling over chilled crust.
- Add 2 tablespoons strawberry jam and 3 drops red food coloring to reserved filling; mix well. Drop spoonfuls onto cheesecake filling, then run a knife in a swirl pattern through cheesecake.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until firm. Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix sour cream, remaining sugar, and remaining vanilla with a spoon until well combined. Pour 1-1/2 cups of sour cream mixture over top of cheesecake. Mix remaining sour cream mixture with remaining strawberry jam and food color. Drizzle over top and swirl with a knife. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Refrigerate overnight. Remove from pan, slice, and drizzle with strawberries in syrup.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mashed potatoes always offer stick-to-your-ribs comfort, and our Mashed Potato Casserole is a new twist on a family favorite side dish recipe. This potato casserole is extra-rich and creamy thanks to the addition of cream cheese. Your spuds will never be duds if you make 'em this way!