We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to turn your oven on to enjoy a slice of one of your favorite desserts! Our No-Bake Cheesecake is an easy cheesecake recipe that'll leave them (and you!) cheering.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar, then blend in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping until well mixed.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust.
- Chill 4 to 5 hours, or until set. Keep refrigerated.
This is nice garnished with your favorite fresh fruit or pie filling, or sprinkled with crumbled chocolate cookies.
Keep the house cool with even more no-bake sweets from our free eCookbook, No-Bake Desserts: 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr. Food.
- The cheesecake party continues with our collection of Top 10 Great Cheesecake Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!