Pumpkin Patch Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
Our whimsical Pumpkin Patch Cheesecake is a ghostly good treat for your haunted Halloween party. This easy pumpkin cheesecake recipe with its yummy cookie crumb crust is literally to-die-for.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.6-ounce) package orange cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (see Note)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 5 drops red food color
- 10 drops yellow food color
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place 23 cookies in a resealable plastic bag. Using a rolling pin, crush cookies then place crumbs in a medium bowl with the butter; mix well then spread mixture into bottom of a 10-inch springform pan. Chill until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition, then add 1 teaspoon vanilla and mix well.
- Set aside 2 cookies for garnish then break up remaining 8 cookies. Stir cookie pieces into cream cheese mixture then pour into crust.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until firm. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, using a spoon, stir together sour cream, the remaining sugar and vanilla, and the food color until well combined. Carefully spread sour cream mixture over top of cheesecake then bake 5 more minutes.
- Let cool then chill overnight or at least 8 hours. Decorate top of cake by making a pumpkin face using reserved 2 cookies (see photo). Serve immediately, or cover until ready to serve.
Orange cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies are seasonal and can only be found in grocery stores around Halloween.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.