Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This upside-down dessert is so good, you'll be doing flips after just one bite! This is a great dessert recipe for summer, since there's no baking involved and it calls for fresh strawberries. It's also light and creamy, which is just what we crave during the warmer months. We're telling you - you're going to love this Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-serving size) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and cut in half
- 4 graham crackers, crumbled
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add pudding mix, milk, sugar, and lemon juice, and continue beating until smooth. Add whipped cream and fold until well blended.
- Place strawberry halves in a 9-inch pie plate. Spoon cream cheese mixture over them and top with crumbled graham cracker crumbs. Serve or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- For a quick-and-easy conventional strawberry cheesecake, just spoon this cream cheese filling into a prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust and top with the strawberries.
- Plus, if you loved this strawberry dessert, be sure to check out our recipe for Strawberry Rhubarb Pie. If it's an upside-down dessert you're after, then you've got to check out our classic Pineapple Upside-Down Cake.
- Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 384
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29g 45 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 84 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.0g 10 %
- Cholesterol 98mg 33 %
- Sodium 266mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
Simple Cheesecake Pie
Best Cheesecake Recipes: 8 Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes
New York Cheesecake
Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
Classic Italian Cheesecake
Bite Sized Chocolate Cheesecake
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
Cookies 'n' Cream Cheesecake